Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Pumpkin Vine

Stumble Twitter Digg This

And the prayer, which my mouth is too full to express,

Swells my heart that thy shadow may never be less,
That the days of thy lot may be lengthened below,
And the fame of thy worth like a pumpkin-vine grow...


I had no idea Huns loved apples so...! 
I am thankful for....

my little S who I can dress up!

My little Huns who love playing on the hammock and eating junk food (but not too much!)


My thoughtful T who can't get enough to read (nonfiction, please)!


my husband who brings me such lovely flowers consistently and unprompted


a granddad who is bring them all kinds of crazy things to stretch their imaginations


Coming across moments like this, more times than not!


how much they enjoy each other's company


how much I enjoy my sister's 


how my mom alternates between teacher and Nani with such ease


B makes me food he finds appalling 

We can have so much fun with a bubble gun. 

I own a bubble gun!


I am also thankful that I inherited a pink, seaweed mustache from my dad because that's how he rolls!


magical children


very messy baths

many weekends like this

living with crazy birds (no pun intended)


a 8*10 rug dedicated to lego creations

my plumber

Tingu's sweetness

knowing that even with two watches, Huns still will be running late


B who will chase the heck out of these boys



getting to travel near and far

getting to watch my kid forget most of his lines in this stellar performance.






No comments: